Companies with five or more employees are required by law to have a written Health and Safety policy. This policy statement will document how your company manages health and safety. It is a unique document that shows what tasks are performed; how they are carried out; if it is safe to do so and how it can be made safer.
Apart from the legal requirements that your policy document fulfils, it demonstrates your commitment to providing a safe place to carry out business. This commitment shows your staff that you care about their welfare and will play a major part in reducing work related illness and injury.
So as you can imagine a major part of the service provided by Wilkins Safety Group is the writing of a policy document specifically tailored to your company.
We also can help you with the writing of all your risk assessments, COSHH assessments, method statements and all safety documentation you need to successfully manage the Health & Safety of your business
Company Health & Safety Documentation includes:
- Company Policies and Organisation Arrangements
- Accident Reporting – R.I.D.D.O.R
- Risk Assessments
- General Health, Safety and Welfare
- COSHH Assessments
- Instruction, Information & Training
- Safe Systems of Work (SSOW)
- Health and Safety Documents
- Fire and Emergency Procedures
- Health and Safety Action Plan
- Portable Appliance Test Report
- Site inspection reports
- Asbestos register